Tuesday, May 5, 2009

In Response to the query about My Werewolf Lover

I had a reader email me a question about My Werewolf Lover, but I can't seem to get the response to go through to her, so I'll answer here and hope she sees it.

"Hey Brenda I was interested in your book My Werewolf Lover and I was wondering how do you feel about Stephanie Meyer's book Twilight and all? The whole vampire and werewolf thing is hot now. Your book is going to attract a lot of werewolf lovers. lol"

My response:

I haven't read the book, but I did see the movie, and it was high school kids, so I doubt I'll pick up the book since I write erotica. I do think with movies and bestselling books on vamps and werewolves, readers get excited to read more. That's a great thing. I would love to be inspired to write another like My Werewolf Lover. I think it is my most sexy work, extreme alpha male, which I love. I am going to do another when I can get my other projects out of the way, something longer. Thanks for writing.
---------------
You can pick up My Werewolf Lover at Amira Press, www.amirapress.com.

No comments: